Improve Your SEO Optimization By SEO Tools
05/08/2023 12:00 AM
by Md. Farhad Hossain
in Seo ranking tools
Don't you know anything at all about SEO Optimization?
No matter how long you've been a webmaster or how new you are, you've probably seen how hard it is to improve the search engine results page place (SERPS, if you're cool). The problem is the fact that you'll find SO MANY various SEO Optimization methods described all over the web that it is impossible to know which ones to choose. I'm here to help you figure this out. I'm going to show you the proven, step-by-step way to improve your SERPS by a lot.
Step 1: Decide which keywords you'd like to focus on.
Before you start optimizing for SEO, you need to figure off which keywords you want to focus on. You should choose two or three keyword words for which you want your site to rank well. You can use the Google AdWords: Keyword Tool to find great terms. Just type "Google keyword tool" into Google and enter the keywords you want to optimize for. This program will then show you how many times those keywords were searched for in the previous month. This SEO tool can even provide you other terms that are similar to the ones you choose. I would suggest picking a keyword phrase which has been searched for at least 10,000 times in the last month. You might be wondering why you shouldn't improve for the keyword which gets the most searches in a month. Well, one issue with this approach is that the more people search for that keyword phrase, the more people will be trying to optimize for it. The more competition there is for those keywords, the more difficult it will become to rank for them. This is why I think you should start by optimizing for a search phrase that has less competition. Once you have done exceptionally well for this less difficult keyword phrase, the amount of traffic will go up. This will improve your Google merit, which will make it easier for you to do well with more competitive keywords in the future.
Step 2: On-page optimization of some competitors.
- You will need to look for the appropriate keyword terms on Google. Make sure you haven't signed into Google when performing this search, as it could change the results. On the page with the search results, you should look at the sites of your top 5 rivals. Here is a step-by-step list of what you need to do to do this analysis:
- Check the page rank for the site you want to score higher than. If you go to Google and look for "page rank checker," you can find multiple options for doing this. If the overall ranking of the most popular 5 websites is less than 5, you might have an excellent opportunity of out-optimizing them. If the page rank is 6 or higher, you might want to try improving for a different set of keywords, since a page rank of 6 or higher is VERY excellent and will be hard to beat.
- Go to the high-ranking website for your keywords, starting with site 1 and working your way down to site 5. Once you're on the page, hit the View icon at the very top of the window and then click Page Sources. When this fresh screen comes up, click "Edit" and then "Find."
- Look for the title tags on the page. Once you find them, check to see if the phrases you are looking at are in the title of one of your competitors. If they are, that's fine; you can also put them in the title of your page.
- Look for h1. You're looking to see if the site's h1 tags include your chosen keywords. You might also want to look for h2 and h3 tags. If they lack the keywords in the h1 tag, you can add them in your header tag, which is a plus for you.
- Now look for your words on the page. You will want to check the number of times the keywords are used on the page. Make sure to look at the number of times the keywords have been used in normal font, bold font, italic font, and underlined font. Make sure you write down all of this information so you can do better on page SEO optimization than your rival.
- Check to see if the keywords are in the first 25 words and the last 25 words on that page.
Your plan for optimizing SEO on the page:
You are going to want to make certain that the keywords you want to target are in your title within a way that sounds natural.
You should use the primary keyword phrase twice in the description of your website, and you should do so in a way which sounds normal.
For ranking you must input some meta tag.
You should put your important keywords at the top for your web page in h1 tags.
Make sure that each text on your site has one of your keywords. Also, try to use the terms at least once in italics, after in bold, as well as once underlined. - Use your key words no more than once in each line. You are hesitant to use the keywords a lot, because that can hurt your SERPS. Google will see that as a way to use too many keywords.
Try to put your main keywords within the first 25 words in your page as well as the last 25 words for your site. I add my keywords to the copyright section at the bottom of all my pages as a way to make sure they fit into the final twenty-five words of my site.
Now, I want make it clear that on-page optimization is a VERY small part of your SEO optimization strategy. On-page optimization can only benefit your SERPS if your off-page optimization is done right. Just doing on-page optimization won't do much to improve your search rank.
Step 3: Look at the off-page optimization of your competitors.
Now you should look at the off-page SEO techniques your rivals are using.
To do this, you will need to look at how many and how good the backlinks are that lead to your competitor's site. You can use Yahoo as an SEO tool to find out how many backlinks a site has. Visit yahoo dot com and employ this method to search: Link: www.yourcompetitorswebsite.com. This search will tell you which of the website's pages have been indexed by Google. This will give you an improved sense of how frequently Google sees the site and how many links point to it.
Now comes the time-consuming part: you need to figure out how good the links that lead back to that site are. Here is an overview of things you should look at to figure out how good the site's backlinks are:
- The Page Rank of the page that links to the site (e.g., www dot website dot com/pagelinkingtowebsite).
- The primary URL of the page that links to the site and its page rank.
- How many times the chosen keywords are used on the page in:
- The page's title, which is written between the title tags.
- At all h1, h2, or h3 tag: In the page's main content
- How frequently the keyword appears in normal font, bold, italics, as well as underlined on the page.
After using the above-mentioned SEO tools to look at the backlinks of your top five competitors, you'll want to select some of the same high-quality backlinks that link to your rival's site and have the right features (like the right category, on-page keywords, etc.) to affect your SERPS.
Once you've picked your targeted link partners, you'll want to find out who owns the website, or "whois" information. You can find this data by visiting whois dot com and performing a search with the site's address.
Once your have the webmaster's email address, you should write these individuals a letter asking if they would be willing to trade links with you. Make sure you already have a link to their site on yours. Give them the address of where their link can be found. Give them a reason to link back to your website. Be imaginative, and strive to make the letter sound like it was written for that person. An email that is terribly generic is the worst thing that can happen to a webmaster.
I am going to reiterate it again, to be it is extremely significant. Give the author a reason to put a link to you on their site. Emphasize What's there for them (e.g., you think your site is going to be an excellent source of information for their users) if they link for you? At first, you are going to receive more "no" answers than "yes" answers, but don't give up. This happens to many new website owners, and it may get easier to be your site gets older.
Now, I know that this seems like a lot to study by hand, so if you're interested, I'd like to tell you about a great SEO tool which can do all of this for you.
This program will give you everything you require to look at the backlinks of your competitors and make your link-building effort go more smoothly.
Here are some of the things you can do with this SEO Tool:
You can look at any site's connections. This look at the data will show you:
- You can use a competitor's website to discover links, use a keyword for find links, look for link directories in a certain area, and more to find possible backlink partners.
- All the web page links that lead to the site, along with an exact location of where each link can be found.
- PageRank (PR) of the page where the link is - The words used as the link - Whether the link is "do follow" or "no follow."
- If the web page nevertheless has the backlink, at times links appear up on pages which no longer host the website that you are looking at (especially in a Yahoo search). This happens since the backlink may have been on the page when Google last crawled the site, but it is no longer there now.
- It will look at how often the main keywords are used on the pages where the backlinks are.
- It lets you add your personal keywords that you'll want to look at when analyzing ties. The keywords that you select will be looked at for:
- How visible the word is on the page where the link is.
- Link intensity
- Link strength
- Keywords in the h1 and h2 tags
- Words included in Meta tags
- You can do a search to find out how many about your pages or a competitor's pages are indexed within the different search engines. This tells you how often the Google bot sees the site.
- You may conduct a search to find out where you stand for certain buzzwords. This function is particularly helpful because many SEO position checkers simply glance at the first 100 results, and in the beginning, you might not be in the initially 100 results. This tool will tell you exactly where you are on the list, whether you are number 1 or 800. This is a great way to track your SEO improvement progress.
- It lets you look for "authority" websites, which are high-quality sites that belong to the same area as your site and from which you might be able to obtain a link.
- They even give you a tool for submitting articles that will instantly send your articles to various article directories.
This is only a small part of everything this amazing SEO Tool can do for you. This tool has made it MUCH faster for me to look at a website as well as figure out how to beat it in the search engine results pages (SERPS).
So, I've talked about both on-page and off-page SEO tools which, when used right, will help you rank higher than your competitors. I hope this page was helpful, and I want to wish you the greatest of luck with your SEO improvement.
You can also join: My Affiliate Marketing Strategy
For More To Know About Seo Visit My: Quora Space
Download Millions of Product from Envato Market! ! CLICK HERE
Best Email Marketing Tools ! CLICK HERE
Website Hosting-CDN Service-Server Hosting ! CLICK HERE
Design software that makes design simple, convenient, and reliable ! CLICK HERE
Easily create and manage an events calendar on your WordPress website ! CLICK HERE
Shorten URLS And
Earn Money ! CLICK HERE